Women's Economic Empowerment
Introducing Our Newest Cohort Of Miller Center Accelerator Program Participants Focused On Women’s Economic Empowerment
Click on an image to learn more about the participating social enterprise.
About the program
These enterprises focus on serving those in poverty by addressing gender issues and promoting gender equity in one or several of the following ways:
- Being a women-owned organization or having a women-led team
- Providing products or services that substantially improve the lives of women and girls
- Having a focus on workplace gender equity in staffing, management, boardroom representation, and along their supply chain
Key Program Dates:
- Program Kickoff – February 2021
- Mentorship – February 2021 – August 2021
- Program Close – August 2021
About Miller Center's GSBI Accelerator Program
- Our structured and validated curriculum has accelerated over 1000 social enterprises to meet operational excellence and prepare for investment.
- Silicon Valley Mentors are your personal advisors. They will accompany you with expertise in innovation and entrepreneurship throughout the program.
- NO CHARGE! All Miller Center GSBI accelerator programs are offered at no charge to selected social enterprises.
Miller Center delivers world-class accelerator programs that connect global social enterprise leaders with Silicon Valley business executives to develop more sustainable, scalable market-based solutions to the problems of those living in poverty around the world.