Partner With Us
Creating Greater Impact Together
From corporations to foundations, impact investors to international development organizations, accelerators to government agencies, we work with mission-aligned partners who have the resources and passion to support social entrepreneurs in their communities.
Who We Work With
Our funders share our bold belief in the power of social entrepreneurship to tackle the world’s toughest challenges and deliver lasting impact. We are grateful for their generous financial support.
We work with a select group of Community Partners to increase awareness and access to programs for social entrepreneurs within the communities they serve.
These partners contribute knowledge, expertise, and human capital that expand our combined impact and capacity to serve scalable social enterprises.
Why Partner With Us?
- Turn-key and co-created solutions to scale social enterprises and demonstrate positive social impact in the sectors and communities you serve
- Acceleration, investment readiness, and post-acceleration programs to develop your investment pipeline
- Employee engagement opportunities with social impact work to foster leadership and a culture of innovation
- Demonstrable impact through case studies, research, thought leadership, and storytelling
- 500 active alumni social enterprises, including more than 200 recent graduates who represent 61% women-led and 73% locally led organizations
- Executive mentor network of 300+ global business leaders
- Technology, tools, and methodology for delivering impactful programs virtually, in-person, or in hybrid formats
- Santa Clara University faculty, students, and research to support social enterprises and thought leadership
- Extensive library of curriculum, content, and templates for social enterprises