Resources to support your journey on being an ally to women entrepreneurs:
- GIIN: Gender Lens Investing Repository of Resources. A knowledge hub for impact investors that includes research, case studies and online resources.
- Wharton Social Impact Initiative: Women Effect and Four for Women: A Framework for Evaluating Companies Impact on the Women They Employ. Resources for gender lens investors.
- ICRW: Gender-Smart Investing Resource Hub. A sector specific hub to explore opportunities, screen potential investments and advise on how to adopt gender-forward practices in operations and supply chains.
- As You Sow: Gender Equality Funds. A tool for understanding how gender-friendly mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) are.
- Equileap: Gender Equality Global Report and Ranking 2019 Edition. Ranking of publicly traded companies and their gender equity practices.
- The Center for High Impact Philanthropy: The XX Factor: A Framework and Guidebook for Improving the Lives of Women and Girls. An evidence based framework to guide measurement of impact on women and girls.
- Shell Foundation and Value for Women: A Business-First Approach to Gender Inclusion. A guide to thinking about gender inclusion in small and medium enterprise operations.
- Veris Wealth Partners: Gender Lens Investing: Bending the Arc of Finance for Women and Girls. Survey results of gender lens investing products that are both publicly available (stocks, bonds and certificates of deposit) and explicitly support gender balance and equity.
- Acumen & ICRW: Women & Social Enterprises: How Gender Integration Can Boost Entrepreneurial Solutions to Poverty. A framework and case studies on the positive social and financial impact of including women into businesses.
- Project Sage 3.0: 2020 Report. Tracking venture capital, private equity and private debt with a gender lens.
- The Jacquelyn and Gregory Zehner Foundation: The Case was Made! Now What? 650 Reports that Support Gender Focused Giving, Investing and Action
- UNDP: Gender Equality as an Accelerator for Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. Study demonstrating that gender equity is critical to meeting the UN’s SDGs.
Now Accepting Applications to Our
Women’s Economic Empowerment Accelerator
Apply by December 1
Thank you to the AlphaMundi Foundation for support in putting this list together.