Senior Director, Academics
- Anastasiya Litvinova Investing Consulting
- Constant Bossou Jesuit In-Res
- Ed Callan Executive Fellow
- Greg Starbird Curriculum Consulting
- Jim Koch Founding Executive Fellow
- Jitendra Mudhol Executive Fellow
- Linda Keegan Executive Fellow
- Michael Greco Director of Strategic Partnerships Corporate & Foundation Relations
- Peter Gardner Executive Fellow
- Peter O’Riordan Executive Fellow
- Rhonda Brauer PR Consulting
- Rob Shelton Executive Fellow
- Steve White Executive Fellow
- Susan Pohl Executive Fellow
- Jeff Miller Chair of Miller Center Advisory Board, CEO and President of JAMM Ventures
- Radha Basu Emeritus Member, Regis and Dianne McKenna Professor of Science, Technology, and Society Dean’s Executive Professor, School of Engineering
- Ben A. Bisconti Private Investor and Not-for-Profit Advisor
- Aarti Chandna Impact/Angel Investor & Advisor
- Howard Charney Investor & Board Member, Spectrum | Founder, 3Com & Grand Junction | Former SVP, Cisco | Trustee, Santa Clara University
- Jon Freeman Founder, Principal Owner, and President, Stonecrest Financial
- Lisa Braden-Harder Founder and Former CEO, Appen (APX:ASX)
- Brigit Helms Executive Director, Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship, Ex Officio Member
AJ Jones II Executive Vice President, Chief Communications and Public Affairs Officer at Starbucks Coffee Company
- Louis Jordan Senior Vice President of Global Finance, Starbucks (Retired)
- Holly Levow Founder and CEO, Philanthropic Reach | Co-founder, Equitas Entertainment Partners
- James Lyons Vice President for University Relations, Santa Clara University, Ex Officio Member
- Bob MacDonald Technical Program Manager, Google
- Kate Morris Acting Co-Provost, Ex Officio Member
- Ed Ryan Acting Co-Provost, Ex Officio Member
- Sayuri Sharper Impact Investor and Social Venture Mentor
Julie Sullivan President, Ex Officio Member
- Doug Tsui Board Member/Advisor at Transparent Fish Fund/Chao Foundation
- Winnie Wan Board Director, Executive Advisor, Mentor
- Steven White Miller Center Executive Fellow
- Agnieszka Winkler Public & private boards of directors, CEO, innovation, a focused entrepreneur with a global perspective
Social Enterprise Alumni Advisory Council
- Manka Angwafo | Founder & CEO, Grassland Cameroon
- Zubaida Bai | Founder & Board Chair, ayzh Inc.
- Sanjay Banka | Co-Founder & Board Chair, Banka BioLoo
- Antonio Nuño | Co-founder & CEO, Someone Somewhere
- Diana Popa | Founder, Extensio–Acceso
- Manoj Sinha | Founder & CEO, Husk Power Systems
With the world at an inflection point, the work of Miller Center is more important than ever. Seeking to align the “voice of the customer” more closely with our work, we have convened the Social Enterprise Alumni Advisory Council to provide feedback and direction on strategy and tactics that will help to inform our choices and bring about our most ambitious outcomes. The council provides an ongoing sounding board and focus group — representing the social enterprises we work with globally and providing customer feedback in many areas, including alumni support, investment facilitation, programming, and student engagement.
Who is eligible for the SE Alumni Advisory Council?
Graduates of Miller Center programs who lead social enterprises that prioritize women’s economic empowerment or climate resilience and are scalable and/or replicable. Priority consideration is given to local leaders. Invitations extended are not transferable to other staff within the organization.
How many Social Entrepreneurs will be on the Council?
The council is composed of 6–8 members who are Miller Center alumni. If a specific need or point of view is identified that cannot or best not be represented by an alum, we may grant exceptions.
How long is the term of service for the Social Enterprise Alumni Advisory Council?
Each member will serve up to a two-year term, though the first term (2021) may be staggered, with some members serving up to three years, to allow for an overlap of previous and new members in the future.
For more information, contact Eli Latimerlo Sr. Director of Development at: firstname.lastname@example.org