Climate Resilience Asia Pacific Accelerator
Applications are open!
Apply to the Miller Center Climate Resilience Asia Pacific Accelerator
We Seek Social Enterprise Applicants Who:
Have an impact in one or more of the following six countries:
Are focusing on innovations that address the poor, who are suffering disproportionately from climate change in the areas of:
- Energy– providing access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy
- Water– ensuring availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation
- Climate-Smart Agriculture– implementing sustainable food production systems and resilient agricultural practices to increase productivity and production
- Are focused on creating social impact for people living in poverty
- Lead a for profit, non-profit, or hybrid organization with a clear commitment to and a pathway toward an earned revenue model with the potential for scale
- Have been in operation for one or more years
- Have a minimum of US$50K in revenue
- Have a minimum of 3+ FTE
- Are willing to commit 3-6 hours per week to complete program deliverables and work with mentors online
- Applications due – April 26, 2021
- Selection and interviews – April 26 – May 28
- Finalists selected – end of May
- Online accelerator program commences – June 17
- Online accelerator program ends – January 2022
General Program Information:
Miller Center’s Climate Resilience Asia Pacific Accelerator, supported by Chevron, offers 6 months of highly customized mentorship and content. This Miller Center program offers many benefits to selected social entrepreneurs, including:
- PROVEN PROGRAM. Experience Miller Center’s structured, proven curriculum that has helped over 1,000 social enterprises attain operational excellence and prepare for investment.
- MENTORS. You will be accompanied by executive mentors with expertise in innovation and entrepreneurship who are your trusted advisors.
- NO CHARGE. All Miller Center accelerator programs are offered at no charge to selected social enterprises.
Applications for the first-ever Climate Resilience Asia Pacific Online Program Cohort are due by Monday, April 26th.
As a leading energy company in the Asia-Pacific region, Chevron provides affordable, reliable, and ever-cleaner energy for millions of people. We create local economic opportunity, contribute to the energy security of the region’s nations, and strive to empower people to meet their full potential. We are active in Australia, Bangladesh, China, Indonesia, Myanmar and Thailand. With some of the most productive and long-established energy basins in the world, we are applying human ingenuity and advanced technology to develop major capital projects, increase production from mature fields and explore for new energy resources.
In early 2020, Miller Center in partnership with Chevron and Smart Power Myanmar launched our first-ever pilot focused on Mini-Grid developers who are improving energy access for rural and off-grid communities in Myanmar.
About Miller Center's Accelerator Programs
Our structured and validated curriculum has accelerated over 1000 social enterprises to meet operational excellence and prepare for investment.
Global Mentors are your personal advisors. They will accompany you with expertise in innovation and entrepreneurship throughout the program.
NO CHARGE! All Miller Center accelerator programs are offered at no charge to selected social enterprises.
Miller Center delivers world-class accelerator programs that connect global social enterprise leaders with Silicon Valley business executives to develop more sustainable, scalable market-based solutions to the problems of those living in poverty around the world.